Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, yearbooks will be handled differently than they have in past years. Please be sure to read all of the following information and follow the directions for ordering your yearbook and making sure your child's photo is included. If you have questions or need assistance, please email and someone will get back to you ASAP.
We’re excited to announce our partnership with TreeRing for an all new yearbook experience this school year! Here’s what you can look forward to :
- All orders will be shipped directly to home at the end of the school year.
- Online signature options will be offered. Students can sign each other’s yearbooks virtually and the messages will be printed in the yearbook like real signatures!
- The yearbook will be offered in both softcover and hardcover versions.
- Better for the environment! TreeRing plants a tree in our school’s name for every yearbook purchased.
- Recognition ads will be available. For an extra cost, students, families or teachers may purchase “ad space” in the book to recognize teachers, students or staff with special messages.
A NOTE ABOUT PHOTOS: You can upload your child's head shot into the system, email it to us (), or we will use last year's class photo. If we do not receive a photo from you and we do not have a photo of your child from last year, your child's class photo will be left blank. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PURCHASE A YEARBOOK, YOU SHOULD STILL MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND UPLOAD A PHOTO IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD'S PHOTO TO BE IN THE YEARBOOK.
Step 1:Click HERE to go to TreeRing's website. If Landell is not already selected, use school code 101600889746424
Step 2:Fill in your information, and select "Parent" as your role.
Step 3: Fill in your child's information, and select next. Do NOT add middle name or email.
Step 4: Select your child's school, grade and teacher using the
dropdown menus, then select Next.
Step 5: You will be taken to a review page before continuing. Make sure everything is correct, and then press Next.
* If you have more than one child at Landell, you will be able to add additional children on the review page by using the "add student" button.
Step 6: You will now purchase your yearbook. Review the quantity, and select either a softcover ($23.56) or hard cover ($30.51) option and proceed to checkout. You will be prompted to fill in your shipping information and you will be shown the shipping cost ($4.99). Complete your checkout.
*Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic and volunteer constraints at the school site, ALL ORDERS will only be given the ship-to-home option. The school will not distribute any yearbooks.
*If you do NOT want to purchase a yearbook, and only want to upload your child's photo, you can skip the purchase step and continue on.
Step 7: After purchasing your yearbook, you will return to your home page. Using the menu on the left side of the page, select "My Photos".
Step 8: Sele kalsdjfa;lkdja;lkjd
Step 9: Sele kalsdjfa;lkdja;lkjd
Step 10: Sele kalsdjfa;lkdja;lkjd
If you have any trouble uploading your child's head shot photo, please email the photo to along with your child's FULL name, teacher's name, and grade. This should be used for HEAD SHOT PHOTOS only, not custom page photos.