Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, yearbooks will be handled differently than they have in past years. Please be sure to read all of the following information and follow the directions
for ordering your yearbook.
We’re excited to announce our partnership with TreeRing for an all new yearbook experience this school year! Here’s what you can look forward to :
- All orders will be shipped directly to home at the end of the school year.
- Online signature options will be offered. Students can sign each other’s yearbooks virtually and the messages will be printed in the yearbook like real signatures!
- The yearbook will be offered in both softcover and hardcover versions.
- Better for the environment! TreeRing plants a tree in our school’s name for every yearbook purchased.
- Recognition ads will be available. For an extra cost, students, families or teachers may purchase “ad space” in the book to recognize teachers, students or staff with special messages.
Step 1:Click HERE to go to TreeRing's website. If Landell is not already selected, use school code 101600889746424
Step 2:Fill in your information, and select "Parent" as your role.
Step 3: Fill in your child's information, and select next. Do NOT add middle name or email.
Step 4: Select your child's school, grade and teacher using the
dropdown menus, then select Next.
Step 5: You will be taken to a review page before continuing. Make sure everything is correct, and then press Next.
* If you have more than one child at Landell, you will be able to add additional children on the review page by using the "add student" button.
Step 6: You will now purchase your yearbook. Review the quantity, and select either a softcover ($23.56) or hard cover ($30.51) option and proceed to checkout. You will be prompted to fill in your shipping information and you will be shown the shipping cost ($4.99). Complete your checkout.
*Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic and volunteer constraints at the school site, ALL ORDERS will only be given the ship-to-home option. The school will not distribute any yearbooks.
Step 7: After purchasing your yearbook, you will receive a confirmation on the screen and via email.
Step 8: Save your log-in information in a safe place. You'll be able to re-visit this site to add photos and make additional changes to your child's yearbook.
1. Upload photos through TreeRing
2. Email photos to (please include child and class name)
3. Text photos to 714-342-8585 (please include child and class name)
Uploading your child's PORTRAIT photo: Click here for step by step instructions
Uploading OTHER photos: Click here for step by step instructions
Sending an email or text : For portrait photos, please name the child and teacher. For community photos, please name any children/staff in the photo and what class and/or grade they are in.